Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Engagement Photos

Only 3 months until I get to marry Casey! I am so excited! With finals and work, I haven't been able to do much planning lately, but now that it is summer I will be able to get a lot more done! Also, I got accepted to the University of Utah, so I for sure get to go to school there next year! Hopefully I will be able to get into their nursing program, which I apply for in a little bit. I just got a job at Abercrombie, so I will be able to quit my job in Provo in a few weeks, that way I won't have to drive to Provo almost everyday. I'm also hoping to get a job at Primary Children's Hospital, just to keep up some hospital experience. Casey just started a job as a phlebotomist at University of Utah Hospital, so we are both really excited about that! We got our engagement photos back a few days ago, and I am really happy with the way they turned out!(Thanks to Chloe Nguyen Photography) If you want to receive an invite to our wedding reception, go to http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Casey-and-Adriana and go to "guests" then enter your name and address in the message section. You can also view wedding details and our registries on our website! Anyway, here are some of our photos!
 
                                          











No comments:

Post a Comment